Passion has had a loose tooth for a couple of months now and she has been wishing and hoping that it would come out before Christmas so she could sing the song on the video below. And lucky for her, it came out last night! Passion wanted to be the one to pull it out herself (ewww!) The whole thing really grosses me out! But between her and Travis, they got it out and Passion was the one to officially pull it out. I don't know how it all went down since I made them do it in another room but Passion ran into the room literally jumping for joy, holding her tooth and yelling "I pulled it out myself!"
The Tooth Fairy also made a visit. Passion was in our room at 4 am to announce that she had come. It makes me a little nervous for Christmas morning. Not sure if we'll make it to 7 am this year!

1 comments:
Awwww, that is so cute! I had forgotten about the 4am wake up call on Christmas morning... this will be our first year to sleep in (sniff, sniff). I pass the 4am baton to you guys! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment