Well, as many of you know, I am a frequent visitor to JcPenney Portrait studios so when Passion brought home her school picture flyer I wasn't going to buy any. But after thinking about it for a while, I decided maybe we should buy just a few since it was her first school picture day ever.
We let her choose the background color, the pose, what she got to wear and how her hair was done. She chose her favorite shirt, a red background ("because red is the closest to pink") and her hair flipped up. I really didn't expect them to turn out since I wouldn't be there to cheer her on and make her smile and because lately she has had this really cheesy grin in all our snapshots. But . . . she proved me wrong! I think she looks so beautiful! What do you think?
Sorry about the clarity of the picture. I had to scan it in (probably illegal) so I could post it here. If you want you can check it out on the website: https://photogifts.lifetouch.com. Just log in using my email address: princessjana17@gmail.com and the password: passion. Then click Passion's photo under "my lifetouch portraits."
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
School Pictures
Posted by Travis and Jana at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How did you cut and copy the picture?? I wasn't able to?? I put a post about it, but was bummed that I could post a pic?? Let me know.
Hey Jana, thanks. After I had posted that I stopped and was like "I bet she scanned it in!" I will see if I can get you a pic I would love to have it on the blog! Thanks. That's funny how we both posted the same thing within minutes of each other!! HA!
this turned out really pretty!
She proved a lot of us wrong didn't she? I never though anything good could come from school picture day! haha! What a beautiful girl! Thanks for sharing
She is beautiful! Way to go in letting her choose. I didn't do any of that mainly because I figured we would have to take retakes anyways... he still has black eye residue from his stick accident. Passion's picture looks great!
look how grown up. wow!
Post a Comment