Sunday, July 5, 2009

We have a new Nephew!

My brother and sister-in-law, Ben & April, who live in Calgary added #4 to their little family on June 30th! Harrison Alexander Read Hughes was 6 lbs., 3 oz. and 19 1/4 inches long. He was named after two of his great-grandfathers. He is so adorable with a little dust of reddish brown hair on his head. We can't wait to meet him in August! This is all four of Ben and April's kids. From tallest to shortest, Bailee, Lincoln, Jackson, & Harrison. Yes, the boys are named after past US Presidents. Aren't these kids adorable?! We miss them so much and hope August gets here soon. And I had to post this one of Jackson & Lincoln because it was so darn cute! Look at those gorgeous blue eyes!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Jana! Thanks for putting my button on your blog! Call me and tell me if you guys like the crocs!

Unknown said...

Jana,I used Photobucket to put the words on my pictures. But I've played around with Picasa and I like it better and it does all the same things. Have fun playing.