I'm a little late getting this up but Wisdom is 4 months old already! Can you believe it?! When I took him to his 4 month check-up he weighed 12 lbs. 12 ounces. I was shocked because he seems so much bigger to me than that but he is only in the 9th percentile! He's definitely slowed down on all the growing, for now at least! 

Wisdom LOVES to smile! He is the happiest baby I've ever had! He's also started to laugh. We love to hear his cute little giggle. And recently he's beginning to figure out rolling over. His sister's like to help him make the final turn but he'll have it figured out soon on his own. He is also officially out of 0-3 month clothes. Although some of the 3-6 month still drown him.
Wisdom has discovered his thumb and it somehow always finds it's way to his mouth. Needless to say, his shirts are almost always soaked!

His hair is so funny too. As it's starting to grow in it won't lay flat on the top of his head no matter what I do! The picture below is a good example of that.


3 comments:
He's adorable! I can't wait to meet him! And, I totally think he looks like Passion...
He is totally a boy version of Passion! He is too cute!
He's cute! Time does go by fast.
Post a Comment