The girls were so excited to go to the pumpkin patch this year. Kindly interacted a lot more with the animals and thought they were so fun. Although she still didn't want to feed them. And Passion could actually carry a decent sized pumpkin this year! Yea! Last year we had to bundle up in coats and gloves. But this year the weather was perfect! We had a blast!
Kindly loved this pumpkin!

Here are the girls and Travis on the hayride with our two final picks!

Kindly, our little daredevil, didn't want to stay seated on the hayride.

Chickens!!!

Feeding the Sheep!



Here's Kindly peeking through at the pigs. She didn't want to get too close though. They were pretty stinky!



2 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the one where they are looking at the chickens!
We went there last year, this year we just picked one from Winco (yes we are boring!)
Travis will always pick the biggest pumpkin he can carry. Go strong man! I also love the commnent about Kindly "interacting" more with the animals than with people. Kids have such great imaginations! I can just see her thinking that the animals were her best of friends. (Not that I can relate...)
Post a Comment