Friday, June 5, 2009

Guess What . . .

Nicole is Engaged!

Last weekend my mom and I traveled to Rexburg to visit my younger sister, Nicole, for Mother's Weekend at BYU-Idaho. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed shopping around for wedding dresses since Nicole and Scott had gotten engaged two days before on Wednesday. We had a blast shopping (without kids!), eating out, bonding, and bowling! It was a a great time, Thanks Nicole and Mom!
Below are some photos from the bowling alley. I realized after I got home that I didn't take nearly enough pictures. And I don't have a good picture of Nicole and Scott but they are together in the group photo below. I'll have to post a better photo of them later. Scott is from Nampa too. He and Nicole dated a little before he left on his mission and have been inseparable since he got home. They are getting married August 29th in the Boise Temple.
Here is my mom and Nicole after my mom bowled a 54, Nicole bowled an 80-something, and I bowled a 144! Wahoo! I bowled a turkey too . . . I was amazed!
Scott's mom and sister were also able to come for Mother's Weekend. We had fun getting to know them better. Left to Right: Jana, Charla (my mom), Nicole, Scott, Kaylee (Scott's sister), Brenda (Scott's mom).

Congratulations Nicole and Scott!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey Jana. I finally started my own blog. You'll have to tell Nicole congrats for me-that's crazy, she's still just a little girl to me that loves frogs.

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe she is getting married! When Travis told me you were going to visit her at BYU-I I was like WHAT!? She is already in college? So I was already adjusting to that, and now I hear she is engaged! That is INSANE! Congratulations Nicole! (And that is lucky that they are both from Nampa!)

Sara said...

Congratulations Nicole!

Brittany said...

Hey Jana, I just realized that you had left some comments on my blog...I'm a little slow. Yeah I'm excited that we can keep in touch better.