Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Springtime is here!

Well, it's official . . . spring is finally here! With the weather in the 80's for the past few days we have been spending every moment we can outside. The girls have loved it! We have been so ready for warm days again. Below is a little slide show of the happenings around here over the past few weeks (although I have a ton more to post so check back again soon).
We had a wonderful Easter. The girls went to two egg hunts and got to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap. Passion loved that (which was quite a change from the last time as some of you might remember). Kindly wasn't so sure about the Easter Bunny. She didn't cry but was eager to get off his lap as quickly as she could! We had a nice Easter morning. The girls loved dressing up in their new dresses and we went to church.
Travis and I have been spending a lot of time (too much time actually and money) on our yard lately but it's really shaping up and we enjoy how rewarding it is. The girls like to help out too so we got them each a pair of gardening gloves. There are some cute photos in the slide show of the girls attempting to push the lawn mower around. We hope you enjoy it!
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Springtime is Here!Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox

2 comments:

Valerie Oquendo said...

SOOOOO cute! The last pge was my favorite!!! I already miss them :( AND YOU!

Natalie said...

I can't BELIEVE how big they are getting! I can't wait to see you guys this summer! Post more often!!!