So I turned 27 on Easter Sunday. I'm discovering that birthdays seem to get less and less exciting as I grow older. But despite the lack of excitement, this year was a lot of fun. Travis took a day off from work and we spent the morning together shopping kid-free (thanks mom for watching the girls). I had a wonderful birthday. Thanks to my wonderful family for all the cards and gifts they sent. Here's a photo of the happy occasion. Travis made me a delicious strawberry cheesecake. Isn't he amazing? I think so too.
Friday, April 24, 2009
So . . . it was my birthday.
Posted by Travis and Jana at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kindly totally looks like an adult in that picture just sitting and having a conversation! Happy Birthday!
Ya, Kindly was totally fascinated with the candles so we were laughing at her big eyes. Then she started laughing too. She's so cute!
Post a Comment