Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just like my big sister!

Like most children, Kindly is growing up way too fast. She amazes me everyday at the things she discovers and learns. She loves to try out new words. Lately I have to be extra careful what I say because she will repeat it all!

Kindly loves dolls. Any type of doll will do. She will carry them around the house feeding them a bottle and patting them on the back while saying "shh, shh, shh."
Kindly loves shoes! We have bins of shoes at each door in our house. At every opportunity she is trying them all on. During preschool it is always an adventure to find where Kindly put all the kids' shoes this time.
Kindly also loves her sister. Anything Passion is doing, Kindly wants to be doing it too. Anytime Passion is crying or upset, Kindly is immediately there hugging her and patting her on the back and (like she does with her dolls) saying "shh, shh, shh." Kindly loves Passion's shoes. At least five times now I've caught her wearing a pair of Passion's shoes and carrying one of Passion's bags. Unfortunately though I only had a camera ready two of the times.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun, I can't believe how big she is, it's amazing!

Beth said...

A girl after my own heart... I love shoes too! Cute blog, I hope you don't mind me peaking. Your girls are adorable and growing up so fast!