Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's official . . . Kindly's walking!

Kindly is finally walking! She tried it out nearly 3 months ago but just recently decided that walking is better than crawling. You can still catch her crawling every once in a while but she mostly prefers walking. Sometimes she surprises me when I see her out of the corner of my eye coming into the room. At first I think it's Passion but then I remember Passion's a lot taller than that and I realize it's Kindly. It's a lot of fun to watch her grow and develop.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

YAY Kindly! WOOT WOOT!

Unknown said...

I was so excited to read the ID newsletter and see that so many of the girls have blogs...now we can keep in touch better. Check out our blog and be sure to leave us a commnet! So good to hear you are so happy. -Camille